个ge 位wèi 口kǒu (HSK level2)
个ge 位wèi 口kǒu
Let’s do some exercises first
Please fill in the blanks with “个ge”,“位wèi”,“ 口kǒu”.
- How many people are in your class?
Nǐmen bān yǒu jǐ ___rén?
- I have two brothers.
Wǒ yǒu liǎng ___gēge.
- I ate two apples.
Wǒ chī le liǎng ___píngguǒ.
- Let me introduce to you, this is Mr. Zhang.
Wǒ gěi nǐmen jièshào yíxià ，zhè ___shì Zhāng xiānsheng.
- She is a teacher.
Tā shì yí ___lǎoshī.
- How many people are there in your family?
Nǐ jiā yǒu jǐ ____rén?
Answer：1. 个ge 2. 3. 个ge 4. 位wèi 5. 位wèi/个ge 6. 口kǒu/个ge
- It is used in a wide range, not only for people, but also for many things.
- This word is more colloquial, and the tone is more casual.
- Can be used in may situations.
- Indicates respect and politeness, usually used in formal occasions.
- Therefore we can say a teacher“一位老师yí wèi lǎoshī”, here “个ge” can also be used.
- And when introducing, generally use “位wèi”, for respect.
Usually only used to say how many people there are in the family.
And “个ge” can also be used.
Some other HSK courses: Click here
If you want to get more excellent Chinese training opportunities, or HSK test analysis, click the icon below to consult LINGOChinese, find your teacher !